Looking for a good scale model of a 1950 Buick Roadmaster sedan

6219_Rules

Randall, I don't believe there is a current model made by anyone of a '50 Buick.

There have been many of different scale in the past though. National Products made a '50 4dr sedan in about 1950. It's diecast pot metal and fairly hard to find but not impossible. A chinese company in the 1980's made a series of 18th scale tin friction motor 50 tudors in a multitude of colors. And Johnny Lightning made a bunch of different colored (mostly custom) 50 Buick fastback Sedanets in the 90's. I probably have a few spares of those. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now. Watch ebay. Most of those appear there at some point. The Johnny Lightning's were 64th scale.

Solido also produced a 1/43-scale '50 Super in convertible and 2-door hardtop form.

In the big 1/18-scale like your Y-Job and '59 Electra 225, the closest diecast Buicks are the '49 Roadmaster convertible and the '53 Skylark convertible. Other 1/18-scale Buicks include '55 Century coupes and convertibles and newly-issued '38 Special and '57 Roadmaster convertibles.