Keyless Entry

Do a search (upper right of page) you will find lots of suggestions including holding the remote to your chin when you press it...no kidding, they claim it works, I'm afraid someone will see me so I haven't checked it out.......<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

I've read thru those and didn't find an answer. Did try the chin antenna tho. The problem is intermittent and not predicitable. The remote is not losing the program.I'm wondering it I've got a battery compatibility problem . I'm using DL 2025s vs CR 2025. I've formed the plus and minus contacts to make a more positive connection but that doesn't seem to work.<P>Is there an easy way to get into the panel where the receiver is located? I'd like to check the antenna connection.<P>thanks for the fedback

I had this problem with my '89. I found a loose connection where the remote antenna hooks to the cable. This is located under the rear edge of the headliner in the center of the car.