Interested in Convertible

I am interested in evaluating any 1991 Reatta Convertibles for sale. Please include mileage,color,and location and of course asking price. I am loctated in Central Penna. <P>Thanks

I feel, from what I have been reading, that brakes, touch screen & interior changes may be negatives. If I am going to purchase a Reatta I might as well not be upset with already known problems. Plus I want a convertible, this further reduces the playing field to 90 & 91. The brake scare is my biggest fear. This may be cost prohibitive but I need to start somewhere.

convertnick,<P>I have a '91 convertible for sale. It is red with beige top and leather. It has 65500 miles and I am located just outside of Denver, Colorado. I am asking $19,500. I will be more than happy to send you more information and pictures. The car is in excellent shape.<P>I can be reached at Scott.Ertler@compaq.com or 720.733.1486.<P>Thanks,<P>Scott<P>I posted last week regarding my '91 if you would like to do a search on it. I think the subject was '1991 Reatta Convertible - For Sale'

I have a 1990 reatta convertible for sale. Exterior is Lt. sand color w/ tan interior and tan top. Cd, lumbar seat, with ONLY 11,500 miles. Asking $24,995 obo. I am in cleveland, OH.

Nick -<BR>Don't let these 2 scare you with prices. There are reasonably priced convertibles out there ... you just might have to do a bit of looking.<P>When I bought my 1990 coupe nearly 4 years ago, I used autotrader's on-line service to locate cars. I eventually ended up buying my current 1990 coupe in Philly (I lived in NH at the time).<P>Good luck!<BR>~Brenda<P>------------------<BR>REATTA SITE:<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/gohighr/reatta.html" TARGET=_blank><BR>http://members.aol.com/gohighr/reatta.html</A>

Nick; You'll find a great many 90 convertibles at very reasonable prices. I found one at a dealer in MA for $8000 out the door. I didnt buy though. I bought a 90 Select 60 in AZ for $13,500. I really wanted a 91, the best Reatta in my humble opinion, but since only about 200 were made they command the highest prices. Good luck. Let us know what happens smile.gif