1991 Reatta Convertible - For Sale

I recently just moved to Colorado and I am thinking about buying a house, so I decided to sell my Reatta to help with the down payment. The car is in excellent shape and a real looker. Here's the information:<P>Exterior Color: Red<BR>Convertible Top Color: Beige <BR>Intererior Color: Beige leather<BR>Mileage: 65500<BR>In-dash CD player (not presently working)<BR>10 disk CD changer (RF amplified)<BR>Car phone<BR>Perelli 70-spoke wheels (also have the original wheels)<BR>Car cover<BR>Maintenance Shop Manual<BR>The original owners manual still in unopened plastic wrap.<BR>price: $19,500<P>We bought the car almost two years ago with 62K miles on it, and the previous owner<BR>was the owner of a Buick Dealership. The car is in excellent condition (including the convertible top and the interior<BR>leather), and has been serviced entirely by Buick. The car has been garaged<BR>full-time and is not driven in inclement weather.<P>The car is currently located in Castle Rock, CO. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures, just ask. Here's how to get a hold of me:<P>e-mail: Scott.Ertler@compaq.com<BR>phone: 720-733-1486 (after 5PM MST)<BR>Please leave a message if I'm not around and I will call you back.<P>Thanks,<P>Scott