INTERIOR parts needed!

Needed:<P>Dark blue right front roof pillar. <P>Dark blue interior roof. The cardboard on mine is torn and the headliner is sagging, thanks the previous owner's smoking!<P>Dark blue horn button.<P>Dark blue center arm rest.<P>If you have any of these pieces, or know where I can attain them, please let me know. I'll send cashier's check or I'm a verified Paypal member, for quick and easy payment.<P>Please email me<P>billycrackel@hotmail.com<P>thanks!<P><BR>

The one place you are very likely to find all of those parts is Speedway in Phoenix, AZ. They have a website, I think listed as allbuick.com, with their e-mail and phone numbers listed.<P>Now.....the BAD news. Bring cash...LOTS of cash. One guy on here found a center console armrest and paid $150 for it. I called them about a door panel and was quoted $325 for a tan one--the most common color. I've heard quotes of $1500, yes $1500 for the vent glass from them, since GM, in their very small wisdom, stopped stocking them. <P>We've had some spirited discussions on here about them and their prices, but they do have, without a doubt, the biggest collection of wrecked Reattas in the U.S. <P>Good luck!<P>Joe<P>"In REAL life, there are NO recounts!"<BR><P>------------------<BR>1965 Wildcat Custom Convertible<BR>1970 GS coupe<BR>1990 Reatta coupe<BR>1999 Regal GSE<BR>2002 Reatta II coupe (I wish!)

I checked with the wife, aka She's who is never wrong, and she says, "no, we will not take out a mortgage on the house to pay for your reatta."<P>Thanks for the input, and i'm hopefull someone might have a parts car, too.<P>The recipient is a 88 dark blue/dark blue.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Billy and his reatta (edited 12-08-2000).]