1917 Roadster parts needed.

soundwaves

I am looking for 1917 Roadster parts and having no luck. Someone please help... I am in need of a rear end, rear leaf springs, hood, seat, steering wheel, and mabey wheels. And that's just getting started. Also will parts from another year fit? I also have had no luck finding any information on how it would have been from the factory.

Suggest you get a Ninth Editon Master parts book from Romar-phone 814-827-7601 who also has parts. Parts can also be had from Myers Early Dodge parts-phone 734-856-1207 and Roy's Dodge Parts phone 870-251-4513. Roy's may be hard to contact as he is moving from CA to AR.

Hi, I have an excellent set of 24" wooden wheels with rims, steering column and wheel, engine, rad. and shell, front and rear axles, frame, rear springs, leather back coupe body, hood, used non skid tires, nearly enough stuff to build a car with plenty of leftovers. Where are you located?

Regards, Alan

Guest imported_RAH

As Jack says, it would be advisable to acquire a Master Parts book for the specific 'What is interchangable'. Also, please be advised there is a difference in steering columns,clutch/brake pedals, and windshield assy's. between touring and roadster of the early years. Rodger "Dodger" Hartley

remember you want 25 inch wheels, not 24 inch.

It's best to research before you buy anything. I hgave a barn full of fitsalls that are of no use because I didn't research first. Get the parts book and an owners manual specifically for your 1917 (ebay) and research before you leap.