I need to know how much to pay for a 90 coupe with 16-way seats and a sunroof. 79,000 miles. Good condition. I have an 89 and would like to add to my collection. What do the experts think?

You are probably going to get hit for $9000.00 to $10,000.00, judging by all the ads I've seen. I've got an absolutely beautiful 90 gray coupe with gray interior, 29,450 miles, Buick Club National Gold / Senior show winner that I'll sell you for $12,900.00. E-mail me at AULMike@aol.com, or call me toll free at 877-470-8219.<P>Mike Book BCA # 9202<BR> Reatta Club # 407

I purchased a 90 red coupe a couple of months ago with 42,000 miles without the 16 way power seats or sunroof(did not want)in almost showroom condition for $7800. I must of looked at about a dozen Reatta's within the $3500 to $8500 price range but out of all of them this was in the best condition since it was always garaged, never hit and everything worked. Since that time I have had the underneath steam cleaned and undercoated by an old Ziebart dealer, the brake fluid changed as Barney Eaton suggested and the windows tinted to protect the interior from fading. I am very happy with the car and have put it to sleep for the winter on Long Island. Good Luck and take your time looking!