just some pics of a early Rambler Gothic limo made in WI

Guest mmuehlba

Guest mmuehlba

Hi all since I have been asking for some info on the lights and horn and switch I thought I would post some pictures of a car that was in a local auction I thought I could get it cheep and just put it next to my gas station that I might finish some day may be I will psot some piucs of that later if any one wants to see my cities service station ( 1924) that I moved to my back yard , there is an artical (1999) in the mag Check you oil . any ways this car went for about 54,000 and it turned out to be very rare . MIKE

NashCar2.jpg[/image]

RamberSeats.jpg

RamberSide.jpg

RamblerBackSeat.jpg

RamblerFront.jpg

RamblerInterior.jpg

RamblerSteering.jpg

If any wants to figure on how all the pics get here it is from a FREE web sight that host the pics . Mike

ImageCave.com

I was at this auction and in my over 30 years of cramming around look for and at old unrestored cars,I never have been so awe inspired as I was by that Rambler!I knew I was in the presence of greatness!! I so wanted to thank the man who had saved this car. Someone said he had paid 11 dollars for it in 39. When Wally Rank, (Milwaukee Buick Dealer),had car shows in the late sixties and early seventies, he had some unrestored Pierce Arrows from "The U.P." ( That is the Upper Peninslia of Michigan. Something about torn and tattered, dirty, rusty abused autos are somewhat different from totally restored cars.Don't get me wrong I think cars should be brought back to their glory but once restored the years of life (use and abuse) are gone. I was glad to see this Regal Rambler and hope someday see it restored.