Looking for 89 tapedeck

Looking for another old tape deck is probably not a good idea unless that deck has already been recently repaired. I assume your deck is doing the click - click - click routine. Most of the time when auto reversing decks make this noise it's because the drive belt is shot and slipping. Though I haven't repaired this on a Reatta I may be doing one soon. I'll give you an update if and when I know more. Check with your local dealer and see how much they want to get the deck repaired. A good repair service for car electronics is United Radio. I believe they're in New York. I sent a 1990 Reatta radio to them, that had an odd problem, and they fixed it quickly and for what I thought was a reasonable price ($110).<BR>Good Luck,<BR>John Friese

Techni-car, Inc. in Tampa, FL may have one on the shelf. They are a certified DELCO Electronics repair facility. If you have one now, your can send it to them and they will send one back that works and has a warranty. You can get in touch with them at 1-800-886-0022. their price for trade-in is $98.75 + tax and shipping. Good Luck