Favorite Car Designs (Foreign and Domestic)

I have many favorites here are a few:<BR><B>Foreign:</B><BR>Citroen SM(nice car)<BR>Facel-Vega(I wish I could have one)<BR>Jaguar XJ6<BR><B>Domestic:</B><BR>Pretty much any GM, Ford, Or Chrysler Full-Size Car(any age)<BR>The Postwar Packards<BR>The Postwar Hudsons (Not the Modified Nash Ramblers)<P><p>[This message has been edited by 1959BuickEnthusiast (edited 02-27-2001).]

okay, call me an oddball but I likethe 60-69 Corvairs, especially the 65-69 body style but I also am partial to the 53-54 Chevrolet, any chrome bumper MGB and any early 30's cars

Domestic<BR>1959 Buick Invicta with the large fins<BR>Buick & Oldsmobile Vista cruisers wagons<BR>Any Fat Fendered Rod that has been shaved, chopped, and slammed<P>Foreign<BR>Triumph Tr3's <BR>Jaguar E- Types<BR>Dellehayde drop heads and the Talbots from the 30's. <P>Ugliest<BR>Pontiac Aztec wins hands down<BR>

Put me down for the Studebaker Starlite coupes of '47 to '52 vintage. Also, the beautiful '53 Studebaker Coupes and the '63 and '64 Avanti.<BR>Also, the original Ford T-Birds.<BR>

In the foreign catagory, the E-type Jag and the Austin Healy 3000<P>For domestic, the MODEL T, mid 50's Cadillac Coupe, & 60-66 Pontiac full size coupes<P><BR>I have to agree on the Aztec, that is an ugly vehicle. (IMHO)

R. Price and others - while you are talking about Studebakers, pick up a copy of "More Than They Promised - The Studebaker Story" by Thomas E. Bonsall. It was recently published by the Stanford University Press (www.sup.org) and gives an excellent account of the postwar car development at Studebaker.

Domestic: Cord's, Peirce Arrows and the Caddys of the early 1930's.<P>Forgien:<BR>Porche [1955- silver w/ red leather interior]<BR>VW Hebmuller 1949-1952 [drop-head convertible coupe]<P>Matt

Wow, great question... hmmmm lemme think.<BR>Id have to say that I love the front end of the 66-67 GTO, also the 54 chevrolet bel-air is very pleasing to me. Im also quite fond of the 68 dodge coronet.<BR>On the foriegn side Ive always liked beetles! Saab sonets are kinda neat as well!