90 Reatta Convertible For Sale on Ebay

it is a very nice car....BUT look closely at the pictures, it has a rather LARGE dent in the front of the hood beside the left headlight. just a little F.Y.I. for possible bidders. other than that it is a very beautiful car!

Well I must need new glasses! I'll be darned if I can see the dent. I think it's just the multi-reflections off that magnificent and highly waxed paint job. And by the way, it appears that Brick is the seller of the car.

I saw this car a few days ago and the auction was closed... The high bid was 7500 and the reserve was not met... High blue book is about 8500....

I think I know this car!! oddly enough, I used to work for classic buik pontic(think it is now Land automotive) in Durham,NC. there was a guy and his son that bought and sold reatta's like mad. Always took good care of them. Brick, do you know of Mike Millward?

Note to Richard:<BR>I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder alright. My wife just bought an identical Reatta as the one on Ebay but with only 20K miles and in perfect shape. I think one of the things we like the best about it is the rich color of the interior.

Hi Folks!<BR>I haven't been following the list for a while, but I did bid on this Reatta once and yes I did not meet the reserve.<BR>However, The mileage was a little high for me, I believe it was 110K miles, but what a beautiful color.<BR>I managed to buy one locally with just 25K miles, and it needs new tires and front brakes done, otherwise car is like new condition. <BR>I will be picking it up in a day or two,Oh .. It has a white rag-top, and the exterior is White, and the interior is off Whitish, never been in any accidents and one owner from new, always garaged and well maintained. <BR>Can someone tell me how many Convertibles were made in 1990/1991?<P>many thanks folks!<P>Prakash

Guest Stan Leslie

Just curious about your new convertible. Is the interior "off white" or "light grey". The only 90 convertibles with white interiors were Select 60s with white seats and red carpeting and trim. The light grey interior would have light grey carpeting as well, and with some fading could appear as "off white" I suppose.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prakash raja:<BR><B>Hi Folks!<BR>I haven't been following the list for a while, but I did bid on this Reatta once and yes I did not meet the reserve.<BR>However, The mileage was a little high for me, I believe it was 110K miles, but what a beautiful color.<BR>I managed to buy one locally with just 25K miles, and it needs new tires and front brakes done, otherwise car is like new condition. <BR>I will be picking it up in a day or two,Oh .. It has a white rag-top, and the exterior is White, and the interior is off Whitish, never been in any accidents and one owner from new, always garaged and well maintained. <BR>Can someone tell me how many Convertibles were made in 1990/1991?<P>many thanks folks!<P>Prakash</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Concerning production figures: according to the Reatta home page only 305 '91 were made, while 2132 90's were produced, bringing the total number of convertibles to 2437.

Hey Dave, did you try to sell your car on Ebay once? Around 10/3/00? I downloaded the same pictures on your site from Ebay at that time. Did you get any takers?