stock cd player for 91'reatta?

i am looking for a stock cd player for my 91' reatta. mine just came with a tape deck...yuk! and i like to keep things as original as i can. however i also need the front facia that goes over it. my interior has the grey carbon fiber looking trim. so if there is anyone out there who can help me i would appreciate it!!

Someone was just selling one on Ebay. It never met his reserve though (it got as high as $213) so I don't know what he expects to get for it. He said it came from a clean, low mileage Reatta interior but didn't mention the trim parts that you would need. You also need the cable set for it and it has to be spliced into the radio harness. Search the closed Ebay auctions under "Reatta" and you should find it and the sellers address. Barney knows more about this retrofit. Good luck.<BR>John

hey thx for letting know all of that!! but i am a pretty bullheaded person and will probably "attempt" the whole thing myself. im sure my attempt will more than likely be a "learning experience" as well. smile.gif i hope a good one though! but as i said, thx for the tip! and if i do decide to pursue this farther, i will post it.