I WANT TO BUY A REATTA.

I LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A REATTA ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO SELL ONE IN MY AREA - PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. YOURS KOJAY

i am not exactley in your aera but i am not that far either. i am in the joliet ill aera 50 mi so of chicago. i have a very clean 89 red w/tan leather 84k mi.stored winters it is truley a very clean car, you could eat off the floors. i will let it go for 6000.00 before i store it for the year.it even has the orig window sticker. email frenchie626@earthlink.net

There are Four Reattas listed in the local Auto Trader with a high price of $16,500 CDN and a low of $7,700 CDN. Three 1998s and one 1991. Regards.

Although I am not in your area, I am selling my Reatta. I live in MA. Please see my listing in the discussion forum. It was posted today, 10/30/00<P>Thank You,<BR>Nina

Although I am not in your are I am selling my 1989 Gray Reatta. It has 114000 miles all highway. Never wecked no rips or tears in the interior. Asking $2700<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KOJAY:<BR><B>I LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A REATTA ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO SELL ONE IN MY AREA - PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. YOURS KOJAY </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>My Reatta is in the Niagara Falls Ontario area. It's also advertisied on trader.ca <BR>Want more info? mrsim88@hotmail.com <P>

1989 Reatta, Red/ Tan 57,000 original miles <BR>all new A/C system . always garaged now in Arizona ( garaged) Will sell or trade . 8,500.00 or best offer. this car is really clean and worth the trip.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KOJAY:<BR><B>I LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A REATTA ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO SELL ONE IN MY AREA - PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. YOURS KOJAY </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hi Neighbor,<BR> I have a beauty! A Red 90 convertible with beige leather upholstery--new Michelin X-ones (they dont get better than that), 69,000 miles, and in very good shape.<BR>Just won two best of shows in the Phoenix,Az. annual Buick classic show.Give me a reing at 520-281-6546, or e-mail Al-r-g@Sedona.net.<BR> Best regards, Al<BR><P>------------------<BR>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kojay.....don't know if you have bought a Reatta yet, but if not, I have a 1990 gray coupe with gray interior, 29,400 miles, that is absolutely gorgeous that I want to sell. I have the car priced at $12,900.00 U.S., and I'm in Columbus, Ohio. Give me a call toll free at 877-470-8219. That line rings into both my office and my home, so call anytime if you would like more information. Thanks!!!!!<BR>Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KOJAY:<BR><B>I LIVE IN TORONTO, CANADA AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A REATTA ALL OVER THE PLACE. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO SELL ONE IN MY AREA - PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. YOURS KOJAY </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Kojay, I have recently inherited a 1990 Reatta coupe(white over tan). It has 185,500miles on it and runs GREAT! It needs some TLC which I am giving it until it sells. I have steam cleaned the carpet, fixed stone chips and have repaired small rust spot in passenger rear wheel well. <P>This car looks terrific, but was a daily driver. I have not found any oil on my garage floor and everything works fine.<P>I am a car clean-freak, I love tinkering on small project type cars. Have detailed for neighbors/friends for years. I have thought about keeping it myself, but then I would be giving up the boat I want to buy in a summer or two!<P>I really believe that this is the car you would want if you want to own one of these, but are not ready to put down $5000 or more (US). <P>We'd like to part with John's car (passed away from cancer in October). I think $3100 is fair for this car, Kojay.<P>Give me an email at rughc@wmston.k12.mi.us. I work in a high school in Michigan. I could meet you in Windsor to show you the car. Email me if you want more info.<P>Chris

Hello Kojay,<BR> You were probably not looking hard enough.<BR>I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and have had my second Reatta with just 180K miles mint condition for sale in the Auto Trader as well as the Toronto Star.<BR>Would you be interested in a 1988 Coupe, with the Sunroof and loaded, with just 139K miles, I don't know if the wife will sell though it is a possibility, if not would you like a 1990 Convertible with just 25K miles? wink.gif<BR>

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prakash raja:<BR><B>Hi Folks!<BR>I don't think that Mr. Kojay is interested, as if he was , he would have responded a long time ago.<P>Cheers!<P>Prakash</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hello there "Mr. Prakesh".<BR>I appreciate your insight into my lack of follow through. Unfortunately, my computer was down for a while. You sound upset that I did not reply to all the responses I got. Don't be mad. Just be happy that I like the Reatta, just as you do.<P>Your fellow Canadian,<BR>Kojay <BR>

Hello Kojay,<BR>on the contrary, I am happy.<BR> it is nice to hear from you again.<BR>No I am as a matter of fact happy that you are a fellow enthusiast. Welcome back.<P>Cheers<P>Prakash

hi - I live in So Calif and have a silver `89 with new ABS, headlight lifters, cassette deck, alternator, water pump - clean body and interior - 165,000 miles. Asking $2,700 (fair, huh?) Its a real calif car - NO RUST - bought it as a lease return and I'm 2nd owner. Come and get it, you transport. <P>Bruce<P><steamer@pacbell.net>

I live in Hagerstown Md. (70 mi. west of Baltimore ) I have a 1991 bright Red Reatta with sun roof and 77K miles. The auto is in very good condition with all original paper work. Asking $7500 US <BR>Bernie

Kojay... I live in NY and have an 89 Coupe for sale... VERY reasonably priced. (want to update for a 91). Email me and I'll send you the particulars and photos. wink.gif