1990 For Sale

1990 Coupe with white exterior and maroon interior. 16-way seat (no CD). Immaculate condition inside and out and mechanically excellent. 31,000 miles. Car has been garaged and driven 1-2 times/week by my mother in Los Angeles. Car presently located in San Francisco Bay Area. $8,900.<P>This is the third (and last) time I will be posting this car for sale in this forum. I thought that since this forum contains many Reatta-philes that I could find someone who could appreciate this gem. If there is no response I will list it in our local newspaper. Kelly Blue Book retail price is $8,450 but I think this car exceeds normal standards due to its condition and mileage.<BR>

Hi! I wondered what ever happened to you and the car. I must have missed the second posting. Months back I was very very close to buying your Reatta (at a higher price than what you're asking now). I even checked out one way tickets to San Francisco, spoke to a banker close by who collects cars, and determined about what timeframe I could leave from work a few days. Since then, mostly because of this forum, I've decided to only go with a 91 Reatta. Unfortunately, 91's don't "exist" (I believe) in state of Colorado. So, am always looking at giving an "unseen" committment and a plane ride somewhere. Anyway, you've got a fair price on that Reatta now. Don't let somebody talk you down too much. My knowledgable banker friend told me the sole important thing about choosing a good Reatta now is the mileage. It appears many Reattas have well over 100K and/or too high a price. It's because of this and the limited number of Reattas to begin with that their future value is very unstable at this point. Your Reatta having only 31K and a fair price, well, I can't believe it hasn't sold already. Best to you, and good luck.

Thanks for the feedback on the price.<P>I guess it would help if I listed some information on how to contact me:<P>Lee Browner<BR>Work: (408) 588-1655<BR>lee@compui.com<BR>Home: (650) 592-9676<BR>LeeCompu@aol.com<BR>Cell: (650) 346-7916