1903-1909 Early Ford meeting Thur 1 PM Hershey

FordPiet

The 1903-1909 Early Ford Registry meeting will be held at the Horseless Carriage Club America (HCCA) tent at 1 PM Thursday Oct 6 at Hershey. No, I won't be able to make it, yes I wish I was able to be there. Floyd Jaehnert will be the host and has done a great job in the past. For other information about the Early Ford Registry see: http://www.earlyfordregistry.com/ If someone knows which field the HCCA tent will be in, please post that info. Thanks.

Hap 1915 Model T Touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and 1907 Model S Runabout

The HCCA tent is in the RED field, just south of the RED field vehicle entrance (ie towards Chocolate World from the RED field vehicle entrance) at space # RWO 30 (approx. #). There should be a yellow (barrage style) balloon with the letters HCCA in RED, tethered over the tent, high above the flea market in the RED field. And oh yeah, there should also be a real sharp restored '03 Ford Model A and an original paint '12 Reading Standard motorcycle on display at the tent in the RED field. By the way, did I mention the tent is in the RED field?

Thanks so much for posting the location. I didn't have that and didn't know where I had filed/stacked it in my den/office. Again thank you for the help.

Fall, such a great time of year

When the smell of chocolate fills the air.

Small towns are holding their county fairs

and old car folks assemble at Hershey from everywhere.

In once muddy fields which are now mostly paved

to say "Hi, how are you?" and "I'm over here" as they wave.

To walk endless isles searching for those special treasures.

Hap 1915 Model T Touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and 1907 Model S Runabout