Pioneer Auto Show, Murdo, SD.

bschemesc/rambler

Have any of you ever been to the Pioneer Auto Show in Murdo,South Dakota ?

I was there in 1981 and that is where I saw my first Hurst SC/Rambler that started my dream of owning one. They had so many great cars it would take me forever to tell you about this place.I will tell you that if you ever get the chance to check it out please do.

If any of you have been there this year did you notice this SC/Rambler(A)paint scheme setting there ?

Picture%2016.jpg

If so did you see a painting of my (B)paint scheme SC/Rambler by it. He had a man making a frame for it and I was just wondering if he might have gotten it done and hung it up yet.

Painting ,click below,

http://www.classiccar.com/photopost/data/514/852My_SCRambler_1261-med.jpg

Pioneer Auto Show,look around this site as he has a list of all the cars posted !!!!

www.pioneerautoshow.com

thanks,

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Matt,

My friend and I stopped there on our way back from our Strugis trip.

Sturgis trip Thread

Look at attachment addressed to you. I see something on the wall behind car smile.gif </div></div>

320851-Rebe1001.JPG

Hi Tom and thanks a bunch for that photo !!!!!! It means more to me then you will ever know. That Hurst SC/Rambler in the PIONEER AUTO SHOW is the first one I ever saw.I stood by that car with my family 24 years ago and told them that I would have one of those cars someday. It took me 22 years to get one so to see the painting of my (B) scheme SC/Rambler on the wall above their SC just means so much.My parents are still living so they get to share in this.

I have been so lucky with all the cool things that have happen with my SC but to have that photo with my car on the wall will never be topped. Years from now when I'm a old man I will have that photo to remember that great trip with my family and to remind me that dreams do come true and I did it with a Rambler!!!!!

How did you like the Pionner Auto Show ? Bet you didn't know that was my SC hanging on the wall.

Tom, I thank you again,

Matt

Hi Matt,

The picture online is not the best because I scan it in then had to compress it to reduce the size in order to post it. If you like I can mail you a copy.

You know I did mention to the other guy I was there with that the picture on the wall looked like the ones you have posted here. Small World wouldn't you say....