My broken Reatta for sale

Just a note to say my loss may be your gain, I have a 1988 Reatta that was my daily driver until it got hit on the right front fender. It was mint- Red/ Tan inside and out and ran like a clock. I have spent over $1400 in the last year to sort out any little quirks such as new touch screen tires shocks brakes. Everything still works fine except the headlites which are stuck after the accident. It still drives fine with no noises. There seems to be no mechanical or frame damage. Needs; fender bumper turnlite and a day in the body shop to allign the core support for the front sheet metal. I'm really sick about this but I just don't have the time to fix it. Its for sale on ebay right now for Really cheap. Auction #456633603- bidding ends Oct. 18 at12:00pm

Sorry to hear about your loss--what a beautiful car. I will bid on it at it's current price. I need another Buick (have four) or another Reatta (now own my second) or a trip to Michigan (I live in Texas) like a hole in the head, but this one seems too good to pass up. <P>If it wasn't for the time involved to part it out, I would love to buy it and sell the parts to good homes. <P>Thanks for offering it to the world at a very reasonable price.