Last Reatta for sale

For Sale: Last Reatta Built. Has 61 actual miles. Owned by Buick Historical Collection until July 1999 when sold to me at public auction. Car is Red with Saddle interior. Should be bought by someone who desires to preserve it. Price: $40,000 (Chuck Parry owner)<P>------------------<BR>Chuck Parry

For anyone not familiar with this car... Chuck purchased it in '99 and picked it up before the Columbus convention, towed it to Columbus. The car is a musuem piece and it is signed on the underside by the assembly line workers, some included the date and time. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Oh, I wish I was rich....I would be on my way to buy it now....but my wife wants the damn mortgage paid agin this month. You would think she could be a litte more understanding of my hobbies.

Oh, if I were only rich..I would be on the way with my truck to pick it up....But by wife keeps insisting that I pay the mortgage every month...You would think she could be a little more understanding of my hobbies.<BR>Let us know who buys it in case I win the lottery.