'25 business coupe pickup?

Briangi

It was common,especially for farmers, to pervert coupes into pickups. They would sometimes take the trunk lid off and install a bed, with sides,that filled the trunk and stuck out about to the bumper. I've even seen aftermarket beds that could be housed in the trunk and pulled out on slides similar to toolbox slides. There was a '37 hudson at Macungie this year with this setup, complete with a factory brochure. That is what you may be describing. In Australia there were similar vehicles factory built called Utes.

If this is a modification and not from the factory as I suspect, it would be a deduction in the AACA. It would not keep you from showing it. "I THINK" it would be a 40 point deduction. But as with the Hudson I refered to, a very nice looking car, the "conversation factor" would outway the lose in points, IMO. If you haven't seen the vehicle, I suggest doing so and take pictures to post here, especially of the bed area. These vehicles interest me, because someone was using what they had. I once saw an Indian motorcycle turned into a garden cultivator, very kool.