1967 Olds 98 Luxuary Town Sedan for sale

Guest Julian

Guest imported_Julian

For sale; 1967 Olds 98 Luxuary town sedan for sale.. NO RUST NEVER WRECKED. has 365HP 425 (122k), has all original working equipment ie:

pwr steering, tilt & telescopic, pwr brakes, pwr windows, 6 way pwr seats, pwr antenna with WORKING original AM radio, WORKING comfrontron AC & heat with original factory ac compressor STAMPED by Olds, The front end has been totally rebuilt to include new springs, shocks, rebushed upper and lower control arms, new upper and lower ball joints, new idler arm and tie rods, etc etc. This car TRULY drives like a new car and you cannot beat the comfort on the road... Huge car with tons of room in the interior and the trunk...Also has new tires...The ONLY thing that his car needs is a new home.. I am selling because I am restoring a 1942 Oldsmobile and I need the storage.. I live in Concord NC.. I have many pics of this fine car.. You wont go wrong with purchasing this one.. my email addy is Olds4evr@aol.com or post here.. thanks.. Julian.. price:$5500.00 VERY REASONABLY PRICED for a car that you dont have to do anything too except enjoy it ..My phone # is 704-788-4458H or 704-467-5075cp

I also have a complete set of good spare qtr panels, doors, fenders, deck lid and numerous other spare parts for this 67 98 LTS.. thanks..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imported_Julian

hhhmm. will I have to sell this to an illegal who will bling the wheels and hang tacky fringe from the headliner???

Guest imported_Julian

Hey Glenn.. smile.gif.. Someone needs too . smile.gif Might as well be you smile.gif.. Kinda a shame that noone seems to want the ole gal.. I took it out for a drive a couple of weeks back and she sure ran well. Rides like a new one.. smile.gif..

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_Julian

anyone interested?? this is a real piece of Oldsmobile Americanna.. only needs a home...

• 1 month later...

65-70 Luxury Sedan was based on the Town Sedan pillared hardtop body. 63-64 were six window pillarless hardtops; 71-74 were four window hardtops; 75-76 were the base Ninety-Eight coupe or sedan. Julian's car IS a Luxury Sedan and a damn nice one.

Regencys were the top-line Ninety Eight starting 1972, but Regency rumblings were heard as early as 1968 when a special "Royale" black leather and doubleknit cloth interior with embroidered panels was first offered. Not as pimpish as it sounds- actually very elegant and restrained, esp compared to the loudass loose cushion velours of the mid-70s. A friend used to call 76-77 Cutlass Supreme and Toronado Brougham interiors "clown seats". An apt description.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_Julian

I got the ole gal out this weekend and went for a nice drive... and guys...you can buy a Daewoo, a Hundai, a Suzuki, a Scion, a Kia an Iszusu, BUT... you CANNOT buy a car the QUALITY of this Olds 98....dont miss out on a very fine piece of DISAPPEARING AMERCIANNA..to be replaced by all of those Korean cars etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you send me some pics. I may know someone who would like it. I'd buy it but unless you'r interested in trading for a medium built 455 I probably couldn't afford it. My motor came out of a 68 98 that i drove for a few weeks before I pulled the motor and I really fell in love with the car.

• 4 weeks later...