Repairable Reattas for sale

Jim

I mentioned that with my parts for sale I had repairable Reattas. I would sell 2 of them as is.<BR>1991 89,000 miles, black with a tan interior 16 way, sun roof, and CD player, it also has a hands free ATT cell phone in it. The car was hit slightly in the right front and has been repaired. We replaced the hood, right fender, headlight assembly and the parking light assembly. It still has the original front bumper and cover which were not damaged. All that is left is to give the car a complete paint job. I would like $ 5000 for it as is.<BR>The second one is a 1989 22,000 actual miles from Utah. The car is silver with a grey interior and has the 16 way seats and the original Reatta floor mats is excellent condition. The car was damage when it was only a few years old and has been in storage ever since. The car lot drives and I will sell it with all the parts to fix it. I would like $ 5000 for it.

The cars are located in Duluth MN. and I can e-m pictures if anyone is interested. I have removed the front fenders, headlights, parking lights,and bumper on the '89. The radiator and A/C condenser are still on the car and in working condition. Some straightening will be needed and then the new parts, which I have, and will go with the car, will need to be installed. Jim