need tips for paint care on my new reatta

i have decided to go with meguiars(i probably just spelled that wrong) gold class products to care for my paint. and it makes the car look outstanding might i add. but i am only 19 and dont know all the tricks of the trade to making a car look its best, and i am alway s looking to make it look even better. so if you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to tell me! i will be eagarly awaiting your replies!!

The best advice I could give you is to go to the library and get some books on car detailing. By the way, Meguiars has some very good products.<P>------------------<BR>Long live the internal combustion engine!

Troy,sometimes the color you are dealing with will reflect a gloss better with different polish/wax, BUT, having said that, you cannot beat the deep gloss and protection that "Malm's" will give you!<BR>Malm's is not sold in any stores, that I know, and has to be ordered from the manufacture in Pound Ridge NY.<BR>You can call Malm Chem. Corp. at (914)764-5775 and request an order form. It ain't cheap but,in my opinion, it's the best.<BR>It's the only chemical I use on my 90 Reatta Conv. <P>