Sign in to follow this  

1990 Black Convertible For Sale (MA Dealer)

I notice the following classified ad in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette about a week ago which ran for a week. I confirmed this morning that this car is still available.<P>Buick Reatta 1990<BR>Convertible, sport coupe. A rare model. 6 cylinder, front drive, air, new roof, locally owned since new. #7693A. $18,997. Edward Buick-GMC, (508)-791-2350.<P>I looked at this convertible when it was traded-in three years ago. It is black with tan top and interior. It had 45,000 miles on it three years ago. I have been told the owner of the dealership has driven it on occasion since. This car does not have the factory CD option. I do not remember if it has the 16 way seat option. I believe I reported this car to Barney and it should be listed on the database. The car was in decent shape. The only thing unusual was that a cellular phone antenna had been permanently installed on the tonneau cover and a car phone was mounted in the interior either on the passenger floor or to the right of the dashboard in the passenger area.