Going to Hershey for the first time.

This will be my first visit to Hershey. Are you able to ride a motorcycle around the venders area. Want to bring my BMW R90S. If not, how about a bike? Is there an area near the meet to camp at? Do they charge$ for camping and is there a entrance fee into the venders area? I am interested in MGs, TC,TD,&TFs and thats the main reason for me going. Will there be alot of MG stuff there? I am new to the antique car sceen and have a possible chance to buy a original green 53MGTD thats been sitting in a warehouse since 65. I go to alot of the AMCA meets and their are VERY FEW RULES. Dont really know what to expect at Hershey. Thanks for any info in advance. Mark, Atl, Ga. 1940 INDIAN4, 45CHIEF,HD 63FLH, 98ULTRA, BMW 75R90S, 83 R80RT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panhead:<BR><B> This will be my first visit to Hershey. Are you able to ride a motorcycle around the venders area. Want to bring my BMW R90S. If not, how about a bike? Is there an area near the meet to camp at? Do they charge$ for camping and is there a entrance fee into the venders area? I am interested in MGs, TC,TD,&TFs and thats the main reason for me going. Will there be alot of MG stuff there? I am new to the antique car sceen and have a possible chance to buy a original green 53MGTD thats been sitting in a warehouse since 65. I go to alot of the AMCA meets and their are VERY FEW RULES. Dont really know what to expect at Hershey. Thanks for any info in advance. Mark, Atl, Ga. 1940 INDIAN4, 45CHIEF,HD 63FLH, 98ULTRA, BMW 75R90S, 83 R80RT </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Check out this site for MG stuff including classifieds (if you haven't already). I own a 53MGTD in addition to a 90 Reatta Convt<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mgcars.org.uk/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mgcars.org.uk/</A> <P>Ray<BR>

No Golf Carts, Motorcycles, Bikes, etc are allowed at Hershey. It is much too crowded. It will take you roughly 3 days, sunrise to sunset to cover the whole vendor area. there is no charge for entering the vendor area as a buyer. All vending spaces are sold out in January. There are fields for campers near the show. I'm not certain about camping but there must be places. There is no ryhme or reason to the way the vendors are arranged, hence you may find MG parts anyplace. Be sure to bring your rain gear and good, high, waterproof boots. IT WILL RAIN AS THAT IS A TRADITION AND THE MUD CAN GET A FOOT DEEP.