carpet kit for 1991

The folks at <A HREF="http://www.automotiveinteriors.com" TARGET=_blank>www.automotiveinteriors.com</A> show a carpet set for the Reatta for $114.00. I sent them a note asking for a sample for color match for the Tan and got a small card with a "patch" of carpet on it that looked to be the same color and texture as my original. If you visit their web site, click on moulded carpets, then select buick and you'll see the various models listed including Reatta. I have not ordered so I can't verify the quality, but if you call their toll free number listed on the site I bet you can get more information or a sample like they sent me. Maybe someone else on this disucssion board has used them...<P><p>[This message has been edited by Dave Buchanan (edited 09-27-2000).]

At this time there are no vendors. I have located the original supplier of the carpet but they are "big time" and don't care about our business. Another vendor has the mold for the front but not the back. I can supply reproduction floor mats. What color is your interior?