Kustoms at Glenmoor Gathering Sept. 18

Guest normandie

Guest normandie

The Glenmoor Gathering is an invitation-only concours event held at historic Glenmoor Country Club near Canton, OH. In addition to featuring some great antiques and Classics, the event will have on display the original Hirohata Mercury, original Polynesian and original Rod & Custom Dream Truck as well as several other original Kustoms of the 1950's and 1960's. The event is held Sunday, Sept. 18. Web site is www.glenmoorgathering.com

The Dream Truck was featured on that Bill Goldberg show on the Speed Channel a few weeks ago, looked great all restored. I meet Spence Murrey the original builder at a car event years ago. Nice guy that got a lot of us interested in cars at an early age. Finally got to see the Hirohata Merc three years ago at the Petersen Museum, my favorite chopped Merc. Funny how nobody mentioned the Meadowbrook event on this Forum, but it sure got a lot of nice reviews and photos on the HOT ROD Forum we read. grin.gif

Glenmore is a good time. Been there several time and once with my car. Recommend if your in driving distance to check it out. Beutiful place to have a car show, and a nice lunch.

They park the cars on the golf course practice range. Feels odd driving your car onto a green, even a practice green.

greg