Reatta parts for sale *DELETED*

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim:<BR><B>I have recently added 3 more Reatta parts cars to my collection giving me a total of 5 parts cars and 5 repairable Reattas. Some of the parts cars are complete at this time including front end body parts and doors with good vent windows in them. The interior colors are tan and grey. If I can help out with any parts give me an e-mail by clicking on the letter icon above or at <BR>jfinn@computerpro.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jim, I'm looking for a front license frame with attaching parts for 1990 Reatta. I believe all 4 years are the same. Please advise and if you have one, and the price.<P>

Do you have a repairable convertible? If so, email me at aricrickard@www.com with price, condition, and photos.<P>thanks<P>ric<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jim:<BR><B>I have recently added 3 more Reatta parts cars to my collection giving me a total of 5 parts cars and 5 repairable Reattas. Some of the parts cars are complete at this time including front end body parts and doors with good vent windows in them. The interior colors are tan and grey. If I can help out with any parts give me an e-mail by clicking on the letter icon above or at jfinn@computerpro.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

I HAVE AN '88 REATTA AND I NEED SOME PARTS, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME.<BR>I NEED THE RT SIDE PLASTIC CAP THAT GOES ON THE TOP OF THE SEAT BELT. _IN BURG TO THE WALL.<BR>2) I NEED THE LT SIDE MOLDING ON THE FRONT FENDER, AND ON THE REAR QUARTER PANEL. IN WHITE.<BR> THANK YOU<BR> E-MAIL LEFTY3358@AOL.COM<BR>

I have returned from the east coast vacation and can continue shipping parts. A couple of people were interested in wheels and centers. In about a week I will be putting 4 wheels and 4 centers on eBay in separate auctions and will notify those interested when the auctions start.<BR>Thanks Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Several people have been asking about the black inner rocker panel moulding with the "Reatta" script on them. I have 2 rights and 2 lefts and would sell them for $ 40 each plus $ 3.20 shipping.

Sorry I can't help out on the bladder for the lumbar support. It may be difficult to find, or expensive, as you would have to find someone with a ripped seat that they would want to part out or buy a whole seat in good condition to get the bladder. I do have a pair of bad seats for parts but they are not the 16 way style. Jim