what's up with Chrysler Maserati TC?

Does any one have any information on these cars? I know that they were made around the time that the Allante and Reatta were, then just dropped.<P>I saw several yesterday and to me, they looked like a plain old Chrysler Lebaron.(Maybe with a few more options)<P>Also, I have a picture of a Fiberglass Reatta from 1984. If anyone would like to see, just give me a hollar.

The TC Maserati was made from 1988-91<BR>and the first few 88-90's made with the <BR>5 speed had a 16 valve head and top end<BR>designed by Maserati. They also had a <BR>Getrag gearset trans. The 88-89 AT cars <BR>had a Turbo II intercooled motor with<BR>a specific A-413 trans with a higher stall<BR>convertor and firmer shifting ala Shelby<BR>Lancer. The 90-91 AT and all 91 TC's used<BR>a 3.0 liter V6 from Mitsubishi. There are<BR>several websites out there. I may be wrong and the first ones may have been 1989.<P>Brad Pennington<P>------------------<BR>

I picked up my Reatta from a couple that also has a TC in AZ. They liked the Reatta alot better, but if anyone is interested in a really low mile well cared for example I could probably hook you up...