1989 Reatta/Riviera Service Manual-final edition

1989 Reatta Service Manual--BRAND NEW CONDITION--1'st $75.00 plus postage gets this hard to find item.<BR>Having had 5 Reatta's and currently KEEPING a 1990 Reatta Convertible black with tan interior and ONLY 44,000 miles, I know how important it is to have your own manual.<BR>Contact me at ezm@net-magic.net for details and list of other GM manuals I have for sale.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony Baker:<BR><B>1989 Reatta Service Manual--BRAND NEW CONDITION--1'st $75.00 plus postage gets this hard to find item.<BR>Having had 5 Reatta's and currently KEEPING a 1990 Reatta Convertible black with tan interior and ONLY 44,000 miles, I know how important it is to have your own manual.<BR>Contact me at ezm@net-magic.net for details and list of other GM manuals I have for sale.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

The floormat is a 1990. I think the right and left are different. This definitely a passenger side mat. I wanted to purchase both sides when I bought it from a Buick dealer but all that was available was the passenger side.