V12 Overhaul gasket sets

Guest 41LZ

Guest imported_V12Bill

Fel Pro did make gasket overhaul sets. Check with your local auto parts store. Otherwise check with Earle Brown or Alan Wheilahan.

Bill

Guest imported_raywilks

i am not sure about prices compared to your local parts house, but my choice is al lambert, gasket city, 1-888-335=4686. ontario, canada. 100.00 american dollars plus shipping, a super nice guy. [color:\\"black\\"]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_V12Bill

Just got back from my friendly local Auto Zone store in Burlington, NJ and the computerthat they look up parts did not show gasket kits for the V12. What part of the country does AZ have these?

Bill

Guest imported_V12Bill

I looked up autozone.com and found the FelPro gaskets under the FelPro part #.. I went back to Auto Zone and this time had a different clerk look up the part and lo and behold they do have them, but they must be ordered. I expect my gaskets in a few days.

Bill

Guest ian418

V12Bill,How About Letting Us Know The Part Number On The gasket Set When

You Get It From AUTO ZONE and also if it's FEL PRO's Part Number Or AUTO

ZONE's Part Number...And Your OPINION On The Gasket Set Per See !!!

THanks in Advance ,,,...CH

Guest imported_V12Bill

The part number is the FelPro number and is a FelPro kit. I ordered it a week ago today and I have not received it yet.

Guest imported_V12Bill

Just received my Fel Pro gasket set from Auto Zone today. I called them yesterday and the clerk put a trace on the order. Today I got a call that they were in. I don't know why it took two weeks, but suspect it was a delay at the local store. Gaskets were complete and to my satisfaction.

Bill