59 or 60 Buick parts for sale.

Guest 67 Gran Sport 400

Guest imported_67 Gran Sport 400

I was in a local salvage yard and found a complete 59 or 60 Buick Invicta style car there. Looks like it has ben there for a long time because it is in the ground to its rockers. I ike these cars but dont have one so I thought if some one could use parts off of it, I could go and get them. Let me know what you need. I put a picture of my 67 GS 400 that is just about ready for paint!!

Thanks, Scott

Guest 70 Electra

Scott,

Thanks for offering this up. Any way you can identify if it is a 59 or 60? There's a surprising number of parts that are NOT common.

Also, you indicated the yard is "local" but your location is not clear. What region is the yard in?

Guest imported_67 Gran Sport 400

I am up in Green Bay Wisconsin, home of the PACKERS!!! What is a way of telling the differance?

Thanks, Scott

Guest Dynaflo2

Scott,

I think the easiest way to tell the difference between '59 and '60 is to check out the headlights. On the '59, the lights are mounted diagonally on each side. The outboard headlight is slightly above the inboard headlight. On the '60, they are mounted horizontally.

I must be off...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest GSScottie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcat1562</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that yard has sence been crushed out

it was a 60

i got what i could from it as well as a bunch of others

was in cecil wi

about 20 miles from green bay

Greg

</div></div>

Greg, that was not the yard that this car is at. I know the yard you are talking about, and yes, they did crush most of the cars. The yard that this car is at is so small and he hasnt crushed anything from what I can see. I am very buisy now. but I will try to get back there and find out what it is for sure.

Thanks, Scott