Mr. Earl---When did you buy Bob's Automobilia????

Guest AWBE

Guest imported_MrEarl

Mr. Miller, it's obvious I haven't gotten my new catalogue 'cause I have no idea what you is talkin about.

By the way, whilst I got ya in front of everbody. where wuz you last weekend. NOT at the Alabama BOP show fer sure. and to think I traveled all that way just for a chance of meetin you and ol Blue. frown.gif

Guest AWBE

My Bumpers are at Graves Plating in Florence Al. being replated----they had a little rust on the air scoops in the front and in the groove on the back that I couldn't get rid of. Caused me to get a 3rd at the Southeastern AACA Meet here last year and I belive it would have gotten a First. Can't have that. YOU'VE GOT TO CALL BOB'S AND GET A NEW CATALOG WITH YOUR PICTURE (AND I PRESUME YOUR BETTER HALF) GETTING IN ONE OF YOUR MYRIAD '54S ON THE COVER!!!!! WOW-TALK ABOUT GOOD P.R.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Oh that!! Me and my girlfriend Marilyn was fightin over who was gonna drive and this Bob guy caught us on film. Now lets close the subject before my Rita gets wind of it.

Bobs.jpg

Actually, I think Bob may have a new catalogue coming out soon. I picked this one up last July at Plano. I think he carries the front cover of the new model brochure dating back 50 years ago or something like that. For example last year saw the 53 Buick Brochure displayed.

I really was hoping you'd be at the BOP. Met some other nice Alabamian Buick owners though. Maybe next year...