Front parking lights - removable??

I'm doing a little customization of my car. (In this case, whiting out my lights) I was wondering if the light assembly was fully removable?? This would also help because I could clean them out and remove the orange reflectors inside.<P>EdgeCrusher<BR>

Guest Greg Ross

When you say you are whiting out your lights I am assuming you want to change the park lights from amber to clear-buy yourself a handfull of clear bulbs and change out those little amber devils-no yellow reflectors are fitted to my knowledge.

The front parking/turn light assembly is fully removable and that is the easiest way to replace the bulbs. It is held in place with 3-4 screws (depending upon the year) and they are accessed from under the car. The hex head screw size is either 1/4 in or 10mm can't remember. Remove the screws and the assembly comes out as a unit<P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Cool, it's removable!! OK, problem. There are about 20 different hex drive screws under where the lights are. Which ones are they!?!? I have all white lights and I wuz able to move the orange bulby things in the blinker lights, but not totally remove them. It looks really cool. (I should send some pics, hmmmmm?!)<P>EdgeCrusher