1947 Lincoln parts

Rolf

Getting this newly acquired chassis stripped of all the normal stuff, much of what seems to be in very good shape, but as I worked on it, it occurred to me that someone somewhere has probally got a pretty good postwar that has rusted out floors, this old guy I have has virtually pristine floors, some surface rust here and there, but no rust through and a lot of the original mud green paint on them. a heck of a job to remove them from the frame, but if someone was close to central California, and needed them, or frame parts, let's talk. All the other chassis parts will be available too, let's discuss your needs, rolf@got.net

• 3 weeks later...

The master plan of slowly removing all the good parts from this '47 chassis has been thwarted, and I am forced to sell the complete running rolling chassis as a complete unit, engine starts instantly, has oil pressure, obviously a high miler, ran it through the gears, all quiet and smooth, can travel easily on a normal car trailer. Full description on LZOC parts site. Please save me from my irate neighbors, who are unable to see the charm of a chassis without a body,

Guest imported_V12Bill

Anyone who would like to duplicate the Hot Rod Lincoln would have a good start here. The original HR Lincoln was a shortened frame and driveshaft Zephyr chassis w/ V 12 and a Model A coupe body. Now does anyone have a complete A body for sale?