Won't Start ???

HELP!!! My Chryler TC 1991 with V6 engine (Fuel Injection) will not start but engine will turn over. I do not smell any gas though. Does anyone think it might be the fuel pump is bad or maybe the relay for the fuel pump? and if so where is the fuel pump and/or were is the relay and how do I check the relay and the fuel pump?

A little more info since nobody has volunteered. How long has it been since it started? I'm guessing but I think that is a sympton of the HEP (hall effect pickup?) No spark and no gas. The hep is under the rotor in the distrubutor. It has plastic "rivets" that get loose. The first signs are jumping timing with a light, then no start as I recall. The components are the same as any v6 mopar of the same vintage. If you can't find a factory manual, a dealer should be able to diagnose it if they are competent. I'm lucky enough to have a mechanic that has all 3 professional online manuals that I can search. Plus his 45 years of experience. Also try the yahoo sight. Two Very good techs on there. Or the 2 lebaron groups on yahoo, or Turbododge.com has a v6 section.