Radio swap

Guest Jeffn

Guest Jeffn

Are there any Mopar radios that can retrofit into the TCs hole? They make some nice Infinty stereos but I'd love to not have to cut into anything in there to mount one.

Guest Jeffn

Thanks,

Some must have a single cd player instead of casette I'd imagine.

Also, think it's a radio/amp/or speaker problem when only one channel is working? I have no control over it with the joystick.

Just make sure that its an Infinity radio with a joy stick for fader/balance control. There cd players with these requirements. Go to Ebay and search for "Infinity Radio", you will get a great selection. They are just plug in replacements, no cutting the harness.

Bill

Guest Jeffn

Mondo, just what I was hoping for. will the CD/tape combo payers work also? seems likr their outputs should be the same with internal wiring to switch between cd/tape.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jeffn

That's fine, the last cassettes I've played in 15 years were the ones I found left behind in the center console, anyways...

The CD/Cassette units fit in the TC just fine, as do the CD alone or the cassette alone - I put them in my good TCs. You can get them on e-bay or as takeoff's from dealers. They sound great and don't take up the 'cubby' storage like the original factory units.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TCBlack16v

If the mounts do not look like the attached picture, won't fit. I have it for spare.I also have excellent original spare radio.

• 8 months later...