PARTING OUT A REATTA 89 FOR PARTS FOR SALE

One of the caps for the hub of one of my wheels must have popped off while driving the other day. Hope you have an extra one of these you'd like to part out.<P>newcastle@tropicalmail.com<P>Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I need center caps for the 89 reatta and would appreciate it if you would email me if you still have these. I would like to know the shape they are in and the prices for them

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B>I HAVE 2 REATTA 88 89 FOR PARTS I'M SELIING EVERY PART AVAILABLE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT attph@hotmail.com THANKS .MAX </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I need the quarter glass / vent glass for the driver's side. Can you help?<P>Don Lorenson ... uoh@shore.net<P>------------------<BR>Don Lorenson

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Diem:<BR><B>I am interested in the small fixed vent windows for both doors. Do you have these, and if so, what is the price? Thank you for your response. adiemarch@aol.com Andrew Diem<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Diem...did you ever find this glass, and if so, where did you locate it, and do you know if there is / are any more?<P>Don Lorenson<BR>uoh@shore.net<P><P>------------------<BR>Don Lorenson

do you have a tan steering wheel in excellent condition for a 89 reatta?<P>also looking for a mint condtion driver side tan door panel for a 90 reatta.<P>let me know price if you have.<P>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T-Keith:<BR><B>Do either of the cars have the alminum 5-spoke wheels? If so, what condition are they in and how much?<BR>-Keith</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no idon't sorry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yellowhat:<BR><B>I'm looking for a directional arm with cruise control for 1989 reatta?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i think i have a couple of them i m going to check the condition

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1989 Blue Reatta and need the seats-<BR>my passenger seat metal frame is broken and the lumbar support for the drivers side is not working (dealer said it was the bladder and that I'd be better off just buying the whole seat)...so any blue seats? I don't have an e-mail address, if you would, please call me in Atlanta, GA at home (770) 908-1007 or work (404) 527-7131. Thanks!

Max is not a registered user and this whole thing about 2 Reattas and parts is a sick joke. Note that Max will not give a phone number and has not registered on this forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tell the truth:<BR><B>Max is not a registered user and this whole thing about 2 Reattas and parts is a sick joke. Note that Max will not give a phone number and has not registered on this forum.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If you can't find the parts you need through Max, I have 2 reatta parts cars. You can email me at (debbitc@massed.net), or call me at <BR>(508-822-3730) in MA. <P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AMC:<BR><B>Hello. I am looking for a burgandy steering wheel, and an a/c compresssor for a 1990 Reatta. also very interested in the Reatta floor mats?? Please contact me at angieandpete@aol.com Thank in advance!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>no i don't<P>

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,<BR> I was wanting to know if you had a drivers side outer handle assembly available as well as a back bumper and the black trim strip on it. Thanks in advance!<P>Ryan Smith<BR>

Originally posted by Lorenson:<BR> Diem...did you ever find this glass, and if so, where did you locate it, and do you know if there is / are any more?<P>Don Lorenson<BR>uoh@shore.net<P><BR>i have 3 vent glass i want to sell to the highest bidder <P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B>I HAVE 2 REATTA 88 89 FOR PARTS I'M SELIING EVERY PART AVAILABLE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT attph@hotmail.com THANKS .MAX </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just rammed a wheel into a median and snapped part of it off. Mines an 88--5 spoke aluminum (is that the only way they came?) How much, if you have one.<P>dherrmann@kscable.com<P><BR>

• 2 weeks later...

Max, <BR>If your e-mail address is listed here, I can't find it. Please list it again, with perhaps your phone number, and I'll contact you about my parts needs.<BR>Thanks,<BR>John

I am intrested in front end parts and the driver front quarter panel for an 88 reatta any parts even a radiator headlamps..... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B>I HAVE 2 REATTA 88 89 FOR PARTS I'M SELIING EVERY PART AVAILABLE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT attph@hotmail.com THANKS .MAX </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to find an antenna mounting bracket and power plug for my 89 Reatta that is in the body shop. Apparently the last owner removed mounting assembly and cut off factory plug to install a third party antenna. I have already purchased the OEM antenna, but cannot get it installed without these two parts. Pleaes email me at: fryebird@verizonmail.com<BR>Thanks,<BR>Laurinda