PARTING OUT A REATTA 89 FOR PARTS FOR SALE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WayneDart:<BR><B>What color are the interiors?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have one interior burgundy and one navy blue .thanks max<BR>

I'm interested in the Burgandy interior pieces contact me at jenifer@supernet.com if they are still available.<BR>Thanks<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by WayneDart:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold">What color are the interiors?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have one interior burgundy and one navy blue .thanks max</span></div></div><P>

Max, let me know if the burgandy interior pieces are still available - Also interested in the rear bumper (chrome portion) and front bumper cover/trim.<BR>Let me know if you have any of these.<BR>jenifer@supernet.com<BR>Thanks Again<P>

Guest Greg Ross

I'm interested in the centre arm rest (blue) for an '88, what's the condition? also looking for the centre hatch latch assembly. Is this available?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leroy:<BR><B>I have a 1991 REATTA and it needs a PCM. Are the 89 and 91 the same ? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i don't know if they are the same if they are tell me what' s your reasonable offer thanks max

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jen:<BR><B>Max, let me know if the burgandy interior pieces are still available - Also interested in the rear bumper (chrome portion) and front bumper cover/trim.<BR>Let me know if you have any of these.<BR>jenifer@supernet.com<BR>Thanks Again<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I STILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND THEY WILL BE YOURS THANKS MAX<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jen:<BR><B>I'm interested in the Burgandy interior pieces contact me at jenifer@supernet.com if they are still available.<BR>Thanks<P><BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> IHAVE THE PARTS TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR REASONABLE OFFER<P>

Max email me at Revron1@aol.com. I am interested in burgandy interior parts . I too need a storage door latch.They are all the same including the glove compartment and the pass thru door. Thank you for a reply. We will talk more about other parts off the forum. Ron.

We have an '89 Reatta and the sunroof quick working about a year ago. No one can fix it and parts cannot be found. I believe one side of the motor stopped working. Can you help?<BR>Thanks!<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Diem:<BR><B>I am interested in the small fixed vent windows for both doors. Do you have these, and if so, what is the price? Thank you for your response. adiemarch@aol.com Andrew Diem<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yes i have these windows make me an offer<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by belair5:<BR><B>Do you have a good passenger side outside mirror? If so, how much? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yes i do make an offer<P>

Shirley, I understand the Reatta sunroof is the same as the Mazda RX-7. Talk to the Mazda Service Dept. Maybe they can help you.<BR>Max, I still need the Storage Access door latch. It is NOT the same as the Compartment door latches. Wayne

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WayneDart:<BR><B>Shirley, I understand the Reatta sunroof is the same as the Mazda RX-7. Talk to the Mazda Service Dept. Maybe they can help you.<BR>Max, I still need the Storage Access door latch. It is NOT the same as the Compartment door latches. Wayne</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i still have the latch make me an offer for a quick delivery

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B>I HAVE 2 REATTA 88 89 FOR PARTS I'M SELIING EVERY PART AVAILABLE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT attph@hotmail.com THANKS .MAX </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I am interested in the 88 vent window drivers side. Do you still have it?<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wally888:<BR><B> Is anyone successfully buying parts here??? I emailed re. several,no answer!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yes i did buy some parts from max and the service is exelent and courteous his parts are almost new and the price is right thanks max you save my car from the scrapyard!!!!!!<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by depoyjks@earthlink.net:<BR><B>I AM REPAIRING A REATTA THAT HAS BEEN HIT IN THE RIGHT FRONT. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A DETAILED LIST OF PARTS NEEDS.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>hi!you can send me your list of what you need it will a pleasure to serve you thanks max<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ryan101:<BR><B>Is the back bumper still avalible and where are you located?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>hi! i have two bumpers make me an offer<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by etozion:<BR><B>I need a power antena. Please e-mail. Are 89 and 91 antena different?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>sorry i don't stay posted i m going to receive 2 reattas next month.<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by max:<BR><B>I HAVE 2 REATTA 88 89 FOR PARTS I'M SELIING EVERY PART AVAILABLE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT attph@hotmail.com THANKS .MAX </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do you have a working A/C compressor? Are they the same part for '88 vs '89? My son's is an '88. Thank you for your reply.