What is the definition of "Easy to Restore"

Greg Sealock

Guest imported_Thriller

Looks like the one with the steering column is a different car. Based on the parts missing, the amount of restoration required, and the likely condition of the engine, it doesn't meet my definition of easy restoration. However, it does make all my cars look like a breeze. cool.gif

Different strokes for different folks...probably someone who is being forced to clean up a yard and hasn't done a restoration. The only easy way to restore that car would be with a fat bank account and giving it to someone else to restore for you. Then all you have to do is cut a cheque - see, easy. crazy.gif

Guest Skyking

Looks like it's easier to make it a parts car, then of course, which parts are good?..... tongue.gif

I love some peoples descriptions......

The car has cancer along the bottom, what easy fix?

Here's the parts car dillema: You take parts off and of course that facillitates a big part of your restoration. Next you take off more parts for spares. OK. Next you find a place in your garage to warehouse all the stuff you think you might need in the future. Next maybe ebay, the club classifieds, swap meets and then you need to get rid of the carcas. Don't forget," Don't crush 'em, restore 'em. Are we having fun boys and girls??? Mitch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sintid58

Last winter there was a guy in Trent South Dakota that had an auction which he was advertising you should come and buy your winter restoration project from him and I said they were mostly at best parts cars he was selling after driving up and looking at them . This car is a jewel compared to most of them. Rather then expect or ask a reasonable price for parts cars we should all go out and spend tons of money on some hopeless carcasses to make these clowns rich.