reatta parts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PTF:<BR><B>Do you have the glass for the passenger side fixed vent window?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry,NoI don't<BR>Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drankin:<BR><B>Do you have wheel covers?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>drankin<BR>Yes I do, 35.00 ea plus shipping<BR>Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nlong:<BR><B>Do you have the front dashboard piece -- the part that is up against the glass and covers the defroster vents?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>nlong<BR>yes I do.100.00 plus shipping<BR>Tony<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vaxman:<BR><B>Do you have glass for the driver's side vent window?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry, just sold it a couple of week ago.Might be buying another parts car check back in a week or two.<BR>Tony

dra <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drankin:<BR><B>Do you have wheel covers?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>drankin,<BR>Yes ,I do have covers 35.00ea plus shipping<BR>Tony

I`m looking for a grey steering wheel in pretty decent shape,and a front right fender.I don`t know if a fender from the `89 will go on an `88,but let me know if it will.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leroy:<BR><B> Do you have the PCM ? This is for a 1991 Reatta. Are they the same ? The CRT you had is working and no problems. This was for the 1989 Reatta. My E mail address is bobb@urec.net</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Leroy<BR>PCM , do you mean power controll modular???<BR>Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tony:<BR><B> I have parts for sale for 88-89 reatta.Both interior, exterior. also some electronics</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hi I am looking to purchase a center cap for a Reatta (mine's a 1988). Do You have one. Marie Winnett, mpwinnett@aol.com THanks<P>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ladyreatta:<BR><B>Tony, do you have an offsite email address.<BR>Interested in 88 parts.Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Yes it is<BR> debbitc@massed.net<BR> I tried to email you but could't get through<BR>Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mpwinnett:<BR><B> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by tony:<BR><span style="font-weight: bold"> I have parts for sale for 88-89 reatta.Both interior, exterior. also some electronics</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hi I am looking to purchase a center cap for a Reatta (mine's a 1988). Do You have one. Marie Winnett, mpwinnett@aol.com THanks<P></span></div></div><BR> yes 35.00 ea plus shipping<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by larsbammer@aol.com:<BR><B>Tony,Do you have the front Bumper available?I<BR>need the shock deals it bolts to also</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Tee bumper I have has damage on the front strip around the bumper<BR>Tony<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikeb:<BR><B>Do you have the ashtray that fits in the center console?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes, I do.10.00 and I'll ship it<BR>tony<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tnheygirl:<BR><B>My crt is down. Any idea if you can send me yours? tnheygirl@hotmail.com </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry,I have none left at this time.Check this posting there is a place to send them out to be repaired<BR>Tony

Tony,<BR>I'm looking for two wheel caps for a 1990 coupe. If you have them, send me the price and address. Thanks,<BR>JB

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JB:<BR><B>Tony,<BR>I'm looking for two wheel caps for a 1990 coupe. If you have them, send me the price and address. Thanks,<BR>JB</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>JB<BR>I have 5 centers left,I want 35.00 ea plus shipping .shipping is about 5.00<BR>My address is <BR>Tony Cordeiro<BR>119 Winthrop St.<BR>Taunton,Ma. 02780<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tony:<BR><B> I have parts for sale for 88-89 reatta.Both interior, exterior. also some electronics</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i mlooking for a windshield for a 90 reatta if you have one please tell me the price thanks andre

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by andre:<BR><B> i mlooking for a windshield for a 90 reatta if you have one please tell me the price thanks andre</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>andre<BR>I have a windshild.but the problem is shipping<BR>Tony

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lexus@ij.net:<BR><B>Tony, What color is the interior of the car you are parting out??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>lexus<BR>The colors are tan or red/maroon<BR>tony<BR>

tony do you have the passenger side molding for the a-piller in your inventory. Mine is broken and its hard for me to find around here thanks for your help.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kattstarr 88:<BR><B>tony do you have the passenger side molding for the a-piller in your inventory. Mine is broken and its hard for me to find around here thanks for your help.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>kattstarr<BR>when you say molding for a piller you do mean the one next to the windshild correct.and which color????<BR>tony

correct.that is the part that i need. it sits between the front windshild and the passenger door. the dealership calls it a front window molding .location : a piller in the front windshild. my reatta is silver but the part can be reapulstered.

kattstarr here again yhe numbers for that component are the same for all years. i need this part for the passenger side> corious of the price as well. i dont have the part number with me today sorry .

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kattstarr 88:<BR><B>kattstarr here again yhe numbers for that component are the same for all years. i need this part for the passenger side> corious of the price as well. i dont have the part number with me today sorry . </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>kattstarr,<BR>yes, I have that .color is red. 45.00 plus 5.00 shipping<BR>Tony

I am looking for a left front fender for a 1988 Reatta; also the inner fender well along with the Reatta emblem for the driver's door. Also need the chrome ring that goes around a fog light. Emai reply to susy4u902@aol.com. We are in Florida Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by depoyjks@earthlink.net:<BR><B>I AM REPAIRING A REATTA HIT IN THE RIGHT FRONT. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF NEEDS.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>depoy<BR>you can give me a list of what you need on my email.I'll let you know what I have. should have just about everything except for fender.<BR>Tony<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by depoyjks@earthlink.net:<BR><B>I AM REPAIRING A REATTA HIT IN THE RIGHT FRONT. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF NEEDS.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>depoy<BR>Still haven't heard from you.you can call me at 508 822 3730<BR>tony