1989 Reatta Coupe for sale (Memphis)

Guest wally888

Guest wally888

Sounds like a great buy for those who post wanting a R. 89 is,I think,the best year.fact is, if I were there think I'd buy it!

Maroon, Maroon leather interior. new windshield, tires, battery. 67,000 mi. car is in great condition. all the bells and whistles except keyless entry. Bought in 93 and driven only 4,000 since. kept under cover and I never drove it in the rain.<BR>$5,800 firm.

Do you know what shippage would cost? I am in Oklahoma City and I either would come after it or have to have it shipped.<BR>Is the current milage 67000 or 71000.<BR>What does car insurance run you for a collectible car like the Reatta. If I paid for an evaluation inspection at a Buick dealership, would you take it in for me?<P>Mc/<BR>

<BR>It is 67,000 mi. Don't know about shipping but I would take it to a dealership for you.<BR>Don't know if I mentioned it, but I never drove it in the rain before.<BR>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i was in Memphis in 1995, pulling into the Graceland parking lot. in front of our rental car was the most gorgeous burgundy (maroon) Reatta with dark tinted windows and it had wheels that were not 'factory'. the wheels were (as i recall) 4 or 5 circles surrounding a center circle. very cool. i wanted to speak with the driver, but they turned around just before the booth where you pay to park and left. is this, but some remarkable coincidence, the same one?<BR>if it is, where did you get those wheels??