Who owns a '41 Century?

Matt Harwood

Hi,<P>I'm looking for others who own 1941 Buick Centurys (sedans or coupes). I just purchased a 66C sedanette, and was hoping that I could track down others to share information about these cars. I've started collecting a list of owners and would like to add you and your car to the list. Drop me a line at toolman8@ix.netcom.com and take a look at my web page at <A HREF="http://www.harwoodperformance.bizland.com/1941buick/index.html" TARGET=_blank>Matt's '41 Buick Century</A>. <P>Also, is there a national BCA vehicle/owner registry available on-line?<P>Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from all of you.<BR>--<BR>Matt Harwood<BR>Cleveland, OH

Matt,

Don't own a '41 Century (came close to owing a "41 Super convertible once) but wanted to compliment you on your website. You are plowing right in and have made a lot of progress (probably much more as the last restoration day is August 7th) and I don't know when you have the time for the website which is excellent! Keep up the good work.

Regards, Gene

P.S. If you have not discovered Bill Stoneham's website for the '50 woodie he is restoring you should check it out.

Gene:

Thanks for the kind words--I'm quite proud of the site and the car. I want the site to be a one-stop shop for all things '41 Buick. I'm starting to get some feedback from other owners, which is very rewarding.

Unfortunately, not much has happened since the 7th, as my wife recently had surgery and I had to take some time to be with her. But look for quick progress over the winter months--I hope to have the entire chassis restored by next spring so I can get busy on the bodywork when the warm weather comes back.

Thanks again for the great feedback and stay tuned.

--

Matt Harwood

Cleveland, OH

http://www.harwoodperformance.bizland.com/1941buick/index.html