"How About A Buick???"

R W Burgess

With the recent interest in a brass era car shown on another thread within the forum, I decided to give you guys something that I KNOW is for sale. Check it out. I'll post a web site at the bottom of this post. Wayne

For Sale: a 1915 Buick Touring, 4 cylinder, model C25.

Color is Blue with Black fenders.

Runs good.

There are extra wheels, engine, transmission, clutch, no rear.

Asking $18,000 for all.

81961915_Buick_of_john_Tripier1-med.jpg

1915 Buick!

http://www.aaca.org/ubbthreads/showflat....5348#Post290004 Details Here!

Doug,

I agree with the more respect you mentioned. From the way those folks are treating the 15 Buick and the owners, No wonder there are not more old cars brought out to AACA functions. I wonder if the next thing that is to be said will be that it is to old for this forum.

Dan

Guest imported_Bookreader

OK, OK, I am going to jump in here and slow down the joking.

I, Fran Shore,(Bookreader) placed this ad on the Buick forum and this forum. Wayne was kind enough to attach the photo for me. This is a really nice car and it is the only photo that my friend could find of his car. I wanted a photo and this was what he gave to me. Now be kind. This car owner is an AACA member so although I do not think he uses a computer, I would not want to see his feelings hurt. We talk about getting more members. Fine, let's don't lose any with smart remarks.

Those of us who use this Forum are well accustomed to each other and our remarks we know are in fun; but everyone who "peeks" into this Antique Auto Forum does not know this.

I love all of your repartee' but please be kind in this case. I am being protective in this situation as I try to help this gentleman.

Dear Fran,The pic looks like a guy and his Dad proudly standin in front of a nice Buick.Wish i had more pics of my Dad and i like that one[in front of a Ford or Lincoln of course].I love old iron but people in photos with cars they love are PRICELESS.diz confused.gif