Sign in to follow this  
Brassbus

Hershey confirmation?

I lost my paperwork and can't remember the details. When do we get that 3x5 card to confirm payment of our Hershey Fall flea market spaces. I have had the same spaces for years, and don't want to loose them because I wasn't paying attention. Thanks.

They cashed my check, but so far I have not recieved the confirmation card with space numbers. grin.gif

Guys, last fall at Hershey I found two guys that had problems in getting their usual spots. The guy's check never made it the address, so when he finally checked on when we was going to get his confirmation, they told him they never received anything from him. And the guy that ended up with that guy?s spots had something happen too, which I can't recall right now. Any rate, what would have helped both guys was what I did this year and will continue to do, which is to send the forms back using the US Post Office's signature confirmation which gives me proof that someone there has my paperwork in their hands.

I know that doesn't do much for when we get our confirmation stuff but I KNOW they have my paperwork.

I was not leaving anything to chance after waiting for 4 years to get our own spaces. I sent my application & payment "certified-return receipt requested" and kept a copy of my cashed check. As of this date I have not received any cards with my spaces on them although I did get back the US Post Office proof that they received it.

I also have not received my card yet. My check has been cashed. Makes a person nervous doesn't it. I am going to check with my neighbor to see if he has his yet. I'm going to start keeping a record of when I do get the card for future reference. smile.gif

To respond to these comments, I would first say that if you have names of individuals who have had problems such as those mentioned please forward to me at hersheyregaaca4@paonline.com. I was involved with the pre-registration process from beginning to end last year and did not hear of the vendor that sent a check but was not received by us.

Vendor space confirmation cards have not yet been mailed. We have just last night completed our relocation phase of the pre-registration process. I have just ran the vendor space report from the computer and it will be mailed to our flea market chairman to compare to their field maps. This is another check to ensure we have everyone in their correct spaces. We are also having a hardware problem with our laser printer. I hope to have the confirmation cards out by first part of next week. Thanks for your patience

I don't know the vendor's names that I was refering to. Too many people and names to try to remember at Hershey crazy.gif.

With the post office, I'm not taking chances. I'm still waiting for the orginal copy of the Jan.-Feb. Antique Automobile magazine. (Not really expecting to ever see it). There has been a lot of my mail delevered to the wrong address too. Even had a friend of my dad send a card to him from California and it was postmarked in CA [color:\\"red\\"] <span style="font-weight: bold">and Bancock </span> (over there in asia don't have atlas handy for spelling). I've even had a letter returned "no such address" when I had gotten the infromation from the indivdual I was sending it to. After getting it back, put it in another envelpoe with the <span style="font-weight: bold">same</span> address and it got delievered.

I didn't mean to offend anyone with the other post (except maybe the Post Office wink.gif ) My main point was with a comfrimation on the delivery, you know that your registration made it there and should there be a problem, it comfirms a last known place for the registration.

Can you provide an update as to the mailing schedule for the vendor space confirmation cards?? I have been away from home and returned expecting to have my confirmation in my piles of mail..

Chuck

Brassbus: I got my card today and I got same spaces I have had since they put me on the blacktop where the car corral used to be. C4S 21-23 John

Hey-ho, my postcard arrived on Weds (5/4), and I have a new space in a new field.

Are there online maps anywhere where we can look to find out "where we are?"

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey-ho, my postcard arrived on Weds (5/4), and I have a new space in a new field.

Are there online maps anywhere where we can look to find out "where we are?"</div></div>

Anyone?

Thank you.

The first year it was open, after the downpour of rain, someone went around and scratched out "Yellow" and wrote in "Lemon". If you were there, you know why. If not, then picture huge tractors having to haul the rigs in and out. It was horrible. There are still ruts in the dirt from that first year.

Ok, one more try, and I won't bring up the subject any more:

I have a new space in a new field for the AACA Hershey 2005 Fall Meet Flea Market.

Are there online maps anywhere where we can look to find out "where we are?"

I scanned the Hershey Region web site and didn't see anything that looked like what I was looking for, so presumably it appears I'll have to wait for the mailing when they send you the actual windshield sticker and the map to your space?

Thanks again for any help or advice.

Steve,

What are your space numbers? They're on the postcard. Perhaps someone can help. The maps might not show up until nearer the Meet. Somebody probably has last year's paper map.

Miss my '62 Sunroof.

Jim Dix

Hi Jim,

I got the postcard, with the space number--I'm just not familiar with the layout of this field, and wanted to get a rough idea for where I'd be: RSD 43

Anyone know where that is?

By the way Jim, I talked with a VW guy from Horseheads, NY, a couple of days ago, who's with the helicopter company up there--which is now affiliated with the helicopter company I work for. He was visiting our company on business and we struck up a brief conversation. I asked if he knew you--I think your fastener company name rang a bell with him.

Thank you.