Sign in to follow this  
johnsford

Tire Changer

I have a Henderson Air Lock Tire Changer, Model AF-S, AF 14198S. Does anyone know how to assemble the Air Mechanism at the bottom and are parts available for the air mechanism. It was mfg. by Big Four Industries, inc., Cincinati, Ohio. John

About the only good thing that has come out of sue-happy people getting hurt operating equipment they know nothing about is the info is now available. No matter what type of equipment you own and when it was produced you can get operation and part manuals for it. The challenge is finding out who owns the company now. For example, I own a 1950 era Johnson band saw. It took several phone calls to find out who owns the Johnson name, but I was able to obtain copies of service, operating and parts manuals for it. The are required to give info for the cost of copying. Another source of original manuals might be Ebay. To me the copies were good enough and I was even able to buy the parts I neeeded to make it work. Good luck.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't think about the Co. being bought out and maybe under another name. I'll start looking. Thanks again. John