Wanted:1930s chassis for my 1935 Duesenberg Speedster body

Wanted: 1934-1940 Cadillac or Marmon V16,Pierce,Auburn or Lincoln V12 complete running rolling chassis for my circa 1935 taper tailed speedster body with pontoon fenders built for a Mr. Hudson Mills of N.Y. in 1948 to go on his Duesenberg chasssis with engine J-409.Body may have been called the Heligas speedster or built by a Mr. Heligas(?). Car is featured in the June 1954 issue of Road and Track magazine and a photograph of it is in one of the Duesenberg books published several decades ago. Wheelbase was 142 inches.Body was removed in 1984 by then,and current owner of the J-409 engine and chassis, Mr. Bill Patton of California. Body was then sold by Mr. Patton, and has been in storage until now.I want to restore the car to its grand glory but cannot afford a Duesenberg running gear!(Body is not for sale) Leads and advice appreciated. George Albright 209 S.E. 15th Avenue,Ocala,Fla. 34471 Fax 352 620 2363; Cell days 352 843 1624

• 11 years later...

Are you still looking for an Auburn V12 engine with chassis? It also has wire wheels, too. I just found all of the previously mentioned parts under a Semi-parts trailer we are about to sell. I am selling some things for an old-timer and a lot of his inventory has been off the radar for years due to his lack of computer skills. I am guess it is from the 1930s but need further advice on pinpointing the exact year on it. 

Best regards,
John 
Augusta, Georgia