Sign in to follow this  
Mims

For Sale 41 Lincoln Zephyr

Anybody know what happened with this 1941 club coupe?? I dealt with Maurice for a while, but we were unable to come to terms, I am still curious however, Rolf

The car is still in southeast Georgia available for sale. I also have parts available for sale from three stripped 46 to 48 V-12 Lincolns. I have everything from one spare engine, to interior parts, and three front and rear ends from the cars. The front and rearends are outside and are eventually going to have to go for clean up. The tube for the driveshafts are covered on the rear ends and the third member should freely move. All other parts are stored inside and taggede. If anyone is interested contact me before we have to sell the front and rears for scrap metal.

This car has been sold. Phil Knapp thanks for your assistance on putting the pictures of the 41 and 47 which I had to sell on this web page. Thanks to several of you other LZOC owners who I have corresponded with and met. It took a while but I finally got more than what I had asked for the 41. I still have 46 to 48 parts from three stripped cars which I would like to get rid of versus going for scrap. I will try to have a listing of parts and pictures in the near future. Again to all of you that have assisted thanks.

Mims