How old are we?

too old to cry and too young to care. I'm 48. From most of the posts i read i'm suprised there is more than 3 others in here that r over 30. Glad to see the 20-somethings interested in classic cars. I got started with classic cars and motorcycles in my late teens more or less by happenstance. The interest will come and go from time to time. Its a good inexpensive past time (if u work at keeping it in-expensive) and definatley something different... NOT something just anyone can do. Wish there more 20 or 30-something young ladies interested...i really like THAT age group of girls.

45- and I'm older than all my cars. Mentally I'm convinced I'm still 20. Trubble is, physically there's no doubt I'm approaching 50- shame you can't grease stiff creaking knees tongue.gif" border="0 ! My cars' ball joints don't pop as bad as mine...<P>Anybody remember Little Feat and "Old Folks Boogie"? "Your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill." And the Feats are still cranking it out... One of their many great Neon Park album covers had George Washington and Marilyn Monroe snuggled close in a 46 Continental- LP appropriately titled "Feats Don't Fail Me Now".

You are all a bunch of young whippersnappers. My 55-76R is older than most of you. I have had it 32 years and got it when I was 41.

WELL........IM 59..MY SKYLARK IS 33.<P>MY WIFE SAYS WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ON OLD CARS.<P>I SAY BECAUSE EVERY TIME I DRIVE IT,<BR>I FEEL LIKE IM 17 AGAIN.<P>SHE SAYS....MAYBE WE SHOULD START SLEEPING IN IT!<P>MR.ED 69 SKYLARK...R.V.?

I'm 31. Wife swears I'm somewhere between 12 and 17. My '54 Buick is 48. (doesn't run right now) <BR>Bought my '56 Chevy when I was 17 (doesn't run).<BR>Also have a '57 Chevy 2dr 150 Wagon (Nope)and <BR>a '61 Plymouth 2dr Suburban wagon (Not even in the same state I live in, and of course it doesn't run).<BR>Big plans for all of them. The '57 is so close I can smell the fender well headers burning the fiberglass fenders. The '54 Buick is next on the list, then who knows? By then, I'll probably have more horses in the stable. <BR>I have Car Guy's Desease--I see them all the way they'll look when finished, regardless of what's growing through the floors and engine bay.

I'm 44 ,go a 1970 buick electra 225. Just had the engine re-build 455..Man its like the other post say's classic cars make you feel young again!!!

I'm 22. I bought my 57 Century when I was 17. Probably the best thing I've ever purchased and definately the most enjoyable car I've ever driven thus far!

hey roadmaster.....i guess you've havnt read none of my posts...I'm 18.....i like to see someone top that if so....I will tip my hat towards you.<BR>chris~

24, sorry can't top 21. Hey roadmaster, how can you afford 4 cars at your age? And being in Los Angeles, where do you park them?<P>Are you one of those people that parks their barely running beaters all over town and moves them every 48 hours so they don't get towed. grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0 <P>I've always wanted to have more than one car, but its really hard to make it work.<P>Congrats

55 soon to be 56, two of my cars are 16 years older than I am. The other two are 12 years younger. You just can't beat the feeling of crusing in 2 1/2 tons of "Detriot Iron".<P> 1930 Marquette 37<BR> 1930 Marquette 35<BR> 1958 750<BR> 1958 755

48, soon to be 49.<P>A lifelong car fan, my next door neighbors started buying me car magazines when I was 5. They were amazed that I was already able to identify every make, model and year of car on the highway.<P>I became a Buick guy in the fall of 1960, when Mom & Dad brought home a new '61 LeSabre in beautiful Desert Fawn -- the first '61 Buick in town. I was only 7, but I still remember that "new car smell" as if it were yesterday.<P>Brian Laurance, BCA #5168<BR>1959 Electra 4-door hardtop<BR>1971 Centurion Formal Coupe<BR>1989 LeSabre Limited Coupe

I'm 54, soon to be 55. I could say "There goes a Bookee" before I could say mama and dada. Dad was a Buick mechanic from "48-56". We always had'em...<P>LeeBranum<BR>BCA#2204

Guest Shaffer

Age is 26. Old enough to have stop counting. 30 will be here before too long. shocked.gif" border="0 Am I that old? How time flies!! grin.gif" border="0

I'm 60 - that's one reason why the 57 Buick strikes a good feeling - all the cars then were great! - just re-living the past when I couldn't have one of 'em.<BR>Max<P>57 Buick Special (43)<BR>previous 57 Chev 2dr Ht<BR> 57 Ford 4dr Ht<BR> 62 Austin Healey Mk-II (260 ford engine)<BR> 63 fast-back Ford Galaxy (390 HO)<BR> 64 Olds Cutlass (first 442)<BR> couple pre-unit Triumphs (56 @ 60)<BR> 82 Harley FLH<BR>Guess I never will grow up! smile.gif" border="0

Guest Skyking

They say you are as old as you feel. I'm 56, but when I'm driving one of my Buicks with the top down I feel like a teenager again. My wife says it's all in my head because she doesn't feel that way when she's riding in them. (No imagination) frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0