rechrome or?

I highly, highly recommend North Star Plating in Minnesota. It's a big shipping bill, but the quality is PERFECT, and the price for the actual plating is much cheaper. All they do is bumpers--they're a full manufacturing type facility. As an example, they've got a room full of three foot long belt sanders on big machines that they run over the bumpers that are clamped into fixtures--no grinder marks.<BR>Straightening is checked to templates for every model, etc. They're very, very good. And they garauntee their work for both fit and finish.<BR>218-829-4063.<BR>-Brad

I admired the chrome on a '57 Chevy at a recent car show and the owner highly recommends Lemon Grove Plating in National City, Calif.(Just south of San Diego).I don't have their number, but if you do a search on the web, you can find their number there(no website). Maybe this might be a good connection, since you are already in California....David

Thanks for the recommendations. I still wish there was someone though in Northern Calif. that was good. I hate to send all the way to San Diego that's 600 miles from here.