A Video of Me and My T

Snappydwp1

Guest carlnut50

This is a great video!I really enjoy stuff like this along with the discussions.It took my pc about 10 seconds to download the video.Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snap, great job!! you started that in 1/2 crank.......it took my pc 10 seconds to d/l that. Nice camera....what make is it? </div></div>

Thanks Skyking. My camera is an Olympus C-770 digital. I Think the limit for the movie mode is 44sec. but I discovered that I can take several short clips and edit them together with the "ULead" software that came with the camera. Then I can upload the video onto my Cox Communications web page and I've got a URL address.

Guest Indiana_Truck

My computer must not like your file cause all I get is a bunch of computer talk and no video or sound.

¨* pó7z¢[ÅûÉÓÆs³?ú«?G%Iìÿþ­UQU·?Â¥<ïU@3íê?)?¬¦^?4¯T}jWà-ÚÚ5?j???QàÙðûÌk)¿c*Û

Aj,Ì_»åûUOÛå,½v??°äg¿$m'½ÜOl¶µ·ÿb´[%¨}ñÇ>ºÞ?tÙÎ=%ìm±

Wish it would load for me.

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My computer must not like your file cause all I get is a bunch of computer talk and no video or sound.

Bob </div></div>

Oh wow Bob, I'm sorry you are having trouble. I used "Windows Media Player" when I put it out on the internet if that helps you any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My computer must not like your file cause all I get is a bunch of computer talk and no video or sound.

Bob </div></div>

Try right clicking and selecting "save link target" or something like that. Looks like it downloaded as encode binary into the browser window.

Worked for me even on a Mac I use an open source program called VLC that can play most video formats including wmv.